Saturday, December 4, 2010

Spelling Games 90s Pc

The Advent Journeys Tag 4

biscuits, cookies, cookies ...

For me it always been important, this ritual of baking cookies. Because it belongs to Christmas .. Cookies are a perfect fit for hot chocolate and put my cappuccino a crispy - in cinnamon icing.
this week I've finally cracked the mystery of the dough for vanilla rolls, the recipe was in terms of "churning" some very tight, so I always had Bröselkipferl in recent years. This year they are optically not what one wishes so, sometimes they taste a little "out of true" but they very well and look after croissant.

Another pastry is one that loves my eye. The recipe came from his grandmother's it, I modified and the cookie at all looks like, according to the specification Heart Journal in terms of thickness, decoration and form, like this:
Heart Journal Favorites

But before I betray my recipe, now it's your turn! What recipes you tell me and other readers? What is your favorite cookie place?

cinnamon? Gingerbread? Butter cookies? Biscuits?

I'm excited! Anyone who betrays his secret back?

Knuspernde greetings Birgit



Image & Text: Birgit Bauer
both subject to copyright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment