Monday, December 27, 2010

How To Masterbate With A Sink

Braco - 3 years with Braco


on Three years ago, 8 December 2007, I am Braco-giving views in Wettingen first met - a cause for reflection?

This experience was the seed for the birth of this personal blog about Braco ... It was accompanied by an inner revelation that the time of separation, the "for-itself-keep", of protecting, suspicion, is over. For me this was very unusual. So it was that I initially hidden behind a pseudonym and my experiences on the Internet publish ...

a few hours before a meeting with Braco on a Friday evening in Wettingen I felt at home a strong flow, coupled with the inner certainty that I am on this Friday evening by a member of Braco team blog would be addressed. .. and informed my husband. And so it came to Ida came to the meeting to me and asked if I was the maker of this blog ... They like to read it ... she said.

The combination with Braco is taking place in me a change which causes I feel my spiritual being more and more, and trust him more and more live from this source. My mind finds in the heart more and more rest and can really relax and recover - after so many years of effort, have to know everything better to do have quite distinguished, compare and evaluate need to ... he has the lead back to the heart more and more ...

It was time to stop me in the course of a need with the pseudonym and it feels consistent for me to stand with my secular name to what I write.

For me, and was the unseen world in some ways more real than ever the visible world, but in a very unconscious and confusing way, which is often expressed in a feeling of Truncated-being, of the foreign-feeling misunderstood and-being of people in work, friends and family.

led a difficult life in this 10 years ago to the fact that it felt as if a wrong projection of my own in a film was lost and I began to doubt my perception ... which probably meant that the so-called Awakening began.

Salvador Dali sagte mal: 'Eines Tages wird man offiziell zugeben müssen, dass das, was wir Wirklichkeit getauft haben, eine noch grössere Illusion ist als die Welt des Traumes.' "One day you will have to admit officially, that what we have baptized reality, an even greater Illusion than the world of dreams. "(Salvador Dali)

The change that causes Braco in me, always brings more worlds that were previously in opposition to each other ... the visible and the invisible , the material with the immaterial, the good with the evil, etc.

The partition, as he called Ivica it is transparent and permeable.


Braco connects me with the universal consciousness, the collective consciousness, with Maitri Bhavana or how well it will always give ... Only in this A consciousness listen to disunity, strife, stress and strife.

Being aware of what unites us Braco, there is only peace, freedom and a deep sense of connection. Knowing this, dissolve all bonds dogmas indoctrinated and socialized education. This awareness opens our eyes to look at the world from a different angle: with tolerance (tolerance) and acceptance - the basis of unconditional love.

Braco in Sedona, Arizona (Photo: Facebook Braco & Ivica Fan Warehouse)

Thank Braco, me that you can enter your world.
In your world I find my world
the world of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment