Friday, December 24, 2010

Japanese Rape On Bus True?

The Advent journey Day 24! The final ...

Dear Readers!

What can I say? Now he is there, the last entry and when I think about it, I find it unfortunate that we are already at the destination. Not that I would not have the goal desired.
As I mentioned, I love this time and look forward each year as a little kid on Christmas and the mood, but it could go a little longer. It was so nice to you!

It is now time to take leave of his being a passenger, the idea finally unpacked suitcase and set aside for a moment. All that you and I you wrote this was spontaneous, came from life and was a snapshot. Just like that, therefore, written, as I was served by the quasi life.
I arrived, and give me the opportunity to point the quiet wonder, even though the weather still does not play along, so this day is special. Not because of the gifts of good food or good wishes, no, simply because it is THE day. The day of birth, the night of silence, if you allow it, has really a very special atmosphere.

I will start today at 17.00 clock with the celebrations. In our city around this time, many people gather in the square around a large Christmas tree, two music groups and a large Choir will sing and we will stand still for a moment to listen and enjoy.
the end, we are a chorus of "Oh you happy ..." strikes up and go over with a dull and sometimes clapping applause, depending on traffic glove, home. With joy and quiet thought.
Then Christmas and maybe we'll explore what they call "the mystery of Christmas," which years ago I was about to put into words and then even an award from the "interest of German authors" won:


mystery of Christmas by Birgit Bauer

Vanillevernebelte Fragrances awaken the child in me swirling,
snow flaky ideas through my mind.
I'll take himself in hand, to the child,
patrol through the city and allow me to enchant children's eyes.

wantonness we romp through the streets,
two spirits, I and I,
individually, yet firmly,
little girl and adult woman.

us rejoicing in bright lights, shiny beads,
rushing through the streets like the angels,
laugh with the twinkling stars in the sky nachtsamtenen,
while a snowman waving at us.

sweet gingerbread aroma tempts our palates,
hot chestnuts warm our hands.
enveloped us during the winter in his quiet night, sparkle sparkle
and we like little flames to race.

thoughts with confidence and warmth,
anticipation and hope, inspire me,
let me once again become the child
the once full of anticipation of the Christmas Eve waited.

Little girl, in search of the mystery of Christmas.
living child in me, full of joy and happiness. has
man carrying the peace on Christmas night in the heart
and finally found the secret in the candlelight.

It is the holy night.
time full of love and peace, the real gift.
A treasure that is worth to be kept very carefully.
most valuable asset which could give it to continue. To give away

to those who are still looking for the secret of Christmas.
Wrapped in the warmth of this one evening,
given away to those who are in the cold.
people who have lost faith in the peace almost.

I wish You all a Merry Christmas!
Regards
Birgit Bauer



text and images protected by copyright! Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment