Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stone Caught In Urinary Tract Woman

The Advent journey Day 11!

time the name ... or ... just be childish!

As a child, I painted and glued for strength for the Christ child and gave me very much trouble. I collected brochures and cut out, discarded, pasted over it, glueing topsy-painted with beautiful colors. It was always exciting to put this note on the windowsill and the next day stated that it was because someone picked up.

Today I also have a Name submitted. Well, he is not as colorful and not so sticky, but it was a name. With a wish that I will not tell you but.
And quite honestly, I made it really fun. formulate first think about what you wish I could say, then that and then sending it, it was beautiful.

Call me now quiet childish. Never mind. On the contrary. I have retained my inner child and the little child's head and I'm proud of it. It feels good just to be a big kid again and get involved in something that looked as a child as a miracle and now perhaps understand a rational can. Sure starts a Christian child and buys what it can or a little angel in heaven workshop make. Nice as the idea would be so wonderful and he is immortalized in a Christmas book of my childhood.

Nevertheless, there is concern, for another, think of these people, gives him a moment. Take the time to do one wish him to formulate carefully and send him off with a smile. He usually brings the other that is also to smile. And in the end a person happy but as a child when the other the wish fulfilled.

It's fun, in between to give a little of the child's head and again for a moment his child. Something you should treat yourself more often also because of the smile, I think. ? And

Cordial greetings wish list
Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment