Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Club Nintendo Stars 2010

The Advent journey Day 16!

Currently, food is an issue for me.
As a housewife and a cook and as journalist.

In many people turn the table with all kinds of delicacies and delights, one could also maliciously claim that some people simply through the holidays eating
The end is already clear. Völlgefühl and delivered made pounds that make the jeans only close .

I admit, I like to eat. But I am a connoisseur and I feel it important to have good food on the table to have "life" just. Not just a little tip from the pack and warm up, but what you put there on the board, prepare, treat them with respect and care and what is then on the plate, also meet with respect.

a long time I try many products that can be found in my pantry to purchase in my area and to take on seasonal products into account.
What good is my asparagus in December or raspberries in the winter when they have eternally long ways behind and above all: Are they really necessary, or might it be different

reason, and also because I work for the Ava magazine to write an article on regional and seasonal delights, I worked intensively with these local products and the season. I read and read, inter alia, by "complete with cucumber" by Andreas Hoppe, "Tator-Komissar" and many magazines, journals, asking people about their preferences. What emerged?

Find more: My menu plan for Christmas and what I found out more on the subject, you can read
the way, there you can also sign up for free sample, just in case! ;-)

What I learned from my research is simple: we sit in our regions in true paradise provinces. Well, there is not everything and some things like Wine, cocoa or coffee has to redeem myself, but then contact with a Fair Trade label or from the health food store. And with a little creativity and care we can live more than good and delicious! Even without the foods that are half a world tour behind them before they land on the tables of the Republic.

looks like you plan the menu for Christmas? What do you bring to the table?

enjoyment greetings
Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment