Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Can I Get The Flem Out Of My Baby Throat

The Advent journey Day 23!

Dear readers,

currently is a full moon and at night goes out with his companion of frosty ice crystals made his rounds through the streets. He leaves the world a moment of peace and quiet so they can prepare for the day. I could sleep in the last few nights rather bad and haunted by the frost around. He outdoors I enjoy the warm room, the guy is too cold for me ... There were winter nights, some of which could not be more beautiful, they sparkled and shone and it was very quiet. It was the winter when I whispered a quiet winter song in his ear and when I crawled back into the warm bed, I slept better ... ...


winter night

glittering stars like diamonds in the sky,
are praying on a velvety cushion in dark blue.
I dance with the flakes through the darkness,
joking with winter being
through the soft darkness.
The moon is the light,
a spot that draws my spirit.
He is the light that shows me the way into the dream.
It is the winter night,
who sings in the choir with the east wind softly rustling her lullaby.
thoughts, frozen for the moment,
ideas solidified noted to crystals
down and sleep.
Icy me to breathe the winter to make
a break.
His breath gives me a dream,
be frosty guide me to cover.
Sleep, he tells me
take the rest of the world. los
passage for a moment.
Relax,
before you behold the first morning sunlight, seems
so warm the cold of the countryside
and shows you how life can be sparkling.

Birgit Bauer
text protected by copyright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment