Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No Disk Mod Sim 3 For Mac

Committed - Because poverty living next door!

Dear Readers

you may remember it:

In October, I read for a good cause. . For the table in Abensberg

me it was important to do something for others, that life is not at all sunny.
why I got the photographer Dieter Attenberger into the boat and we designed a lyrical pictures evening. Dieter supported my poems with his photographs and we were delighted to find visitors, and above all, of the proceeds, we donated a few weeks later on the board.

Driven by the joy and impressed by the commitment of the volunteers of the panels, I began to liaise with the issue more intensively. Nationally and locally.

For one, I told the magazine Ava on the situation of the panels in Germany and also the local "Rundschau" asked me to write again about something from a local perspective.

Thus it came about that in December I spent an afternoon on a blackboard in Abensberg and made me a picture of it, may look like poverty in Germany, and especially in my area. The hours there made me think.

The result can be with the kind permission of the editorial read the Observations: report in the Rundschau

fact is that poverty lives in Germany, virtually next door and really it is for us who have full refrigerators, enough clothing store in the cabinets and us time and again afford some nice things can be very easy to do something else so that it better. An afternoon for the food issue, or a few hours a month to collect food donations of food or a box of candy, so many things that tear us not really a hole in your pocket, are possible.
will therefore continue my commitment. I plan to present a new reading for the spring. This time Dieter Attenberger will be here with his photographs, and this time the proceeds will go to the boards in Abensberg and Neustadt.

way, I love those stories that move and touch them and perhaps they are the chance for those who stand in the shade and need help. And I would like to report more frequently on such projects. Because they are important.

Regards
Birgit Bauer



0 comments:

Post a Comment