Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yogurt Helps With Gerd

The Advent journey Day 22!

Ok, I'm running late today and I can say is that yesterday evening was wonderful.
I am very grateful for this love and what we have built ourselves. It is nice to have a man whom people know by my side, which I can trust and knows me best of all by all.

A dear friend, Alexandra Graßler attacked a month ago, the topic "gratitude" to .

A great thing, because they reminded their readers every day because much of what we lament so actually can be described as wailing at a high level and that we have many things for which we should sometimes just "thank you" say.
plan I was actually, as I was today mourning a woman in yogurt - had to bend, listen to just before the appetizers on the shelves
And I can really understand - South.! Really! It is not nice when one's own house no surgery - Clean and which gifts are too little and not five rich roast. That the favorite yogurt is not there and the cheese does not correspond to your requirements and the lemon has even a small spot. It is not really nice of colleagues to rob a minute and yet it is so nice by the chief to demand a statement. This is how it does not.
Yes, the world has problems. . Real problems

Actually, it's just one problem: Many laments the highest level and forgets what he has and that what requires a boss or a colleague would like or any other inquires, actually sweat the small stuff is.
Conversely, it is for me and for my girlfriend often just this small stuff that makes us be thankful for.

Today I am just grateful for my talents that are truly no small stuff for my house, the warm and Homey, is for the pure of my grandmother who told me today brought a considerable round tube pasta and for years have enriched my kitchen for my little, inherited collection of knitting needles, the smile of a dear neighbor, the compliment of a gentleman in the street, and much more. And I'm grateful that you read what comes to me so in the sense of Advent.

must be grateful to learn as many a contemporary of the first well again. Understand that sometimes it is only secondary, if the house has no surgical quality or gifts "only" to fill half the living room area and also that it is nice but a chief to have one calls sometimes, but who is, and shall pay the salary.

What are you grateful for today? By the way, in Alexandra you can inspire wonderful! Just as a tip! :-))

Advent Greetings
Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment