Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is There Any Adapter For Praktica Len Mount

The Advent journey Day 21!

Today is a special day. We call it the day of the "Feel me".
Why? Quite simply, today to the day I am 24 years together with my sweetheart.

Yes, I admit, I married my childhood sweetheart and that was with the best decision of my life, the second best was the one to marry him, but that's another story.
24 years ago I met a guy from the dance school. It was holiday time and I wanted to buy a lipstick. On Saturday before we had arranged to meet and so it was that we put on a beautiful winter day by the city and he liked me better and better.
I sent "signals", well, what has been so with 15.5 years sends signals to it when a guy likes, but he seemed not to understand.
But if the winter has a really good thing, it is that of the fluffy glove, the woman so carries. I had very soft and fluffy gloves and when we left our favorite coffee shop and went out in the evening twilight, as I pulled the cuddly parts over and I had a plan.

If he did not come out of the dough, I had to just themselves do to keep the little hands and coming together. :-) We then went through the old town for a while and he did not notice how I adores him. Then came my bet, he realized that it was pretty cold. Oh, go! Really?

"That's true, that and I have very warm hands, I have that is really great gloves, feel Willste times?" This extended I gave him my hand out, he carefully put his cold fingers in my hand and I let him go again.
Since then gloves "Feel Me" and the 21 December is the day of the "Feel me" and one that we still celebrate. We got engaged on that day and kept him always with honor. He is just as important as our wedding day, who years later and was followed in the summer.

I Himmler him today and now he knows how to smile when I just do not leave out of sight and he noticed my gloves grin and said, "Feel me" when he walked with me hand in hand through the streets. Some one has already called us childish and ridiculous, because we are celebrating such a "surplus" day. But the day is not superfluous, it is the day that took us to each other with gloves on, and thus it is of importance and was won to love a thing in our lives. We are now in the evening enjoy a nice restaurant, we adore, being sentimental and romantic, and are pleased that we have.

begins today for us, Christmas and the winter and the next year with the "Feel Me ! And you know what? I am excited because I have the best heart leaf, there is!

Love greetings
Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment