Sunday, November 28, 2010

Drivers Licensegenerator

Braco - Meeting at the Aura10 in Basel

Vor der Begegnung mit Braco am 26.11.10 an der Aura 10 im Kongresshaus Basel im Saal Montreal...
Before meeting with Braco on 26.11.10 at the Congress Center Basel Aura 10 in Montreal in the hall .. .

Prof. Alex Schneider holds an entertaining lecture about his work and Braco. His speech is peppered with humor, heart and understand examples of current science and technology, coupled with their own experiences. A compilation of different DVD's, which are available at the meeting with Braco, preparing the lecture for the visitors to what are there is: Excerpts from meeting with Braco from various countries give a sense of global interaction. Shocking reports, experiences and healings elicit one or the other ever get the first tears.

Sitting comfortably in a chair, it seems to me himself, as did the meeting with a view Bracos-giving began long ago. I already feel while queuing in front of the hall door this uplifting energy and the hall itself strikes me as pure and fine before ... as a reminder of this perception I take a picture with my phone ...

... als Erinnerung an diese Wahrnehmung bei Braco mache ich eine Foto mit meinem Handy... Shortly before the meeting I send my husband a text message and he replies: "Dear Karin, Thank you have, it felt good, it started a few minutes before your text message. "

Braco us apart more and more in this awareness, resolve where space and time ... the meeting itself, I have seen very nice and all tear has likely been resolved back any limitation in my ideas and my thoughts ... awakened in me as a result an enormous gratitude to all my teachers who help me, despite all obstacles in my high ideals to be recorded. Just woke up in me a deep compassion for young people. It was clear to me that we not only boundaries between races, countries, religions, cultures have to build, but also boundaries between age groups. At our core we are all eternally young, timeless ... Braco us opens, we meet at this level, to us at this depth ...



"The highest form of grace is silence. The silence itself is the highest form of spiritual teaching.
" Ramana Maharshi

"The higher a man climbs on his inner mountain, the more calm about him, and in that silence he finds the origin of things. He becomes one with the primeval creation and dives into the ocean of divine light. When a Have the question of God, he responds with silence, because only the silence can bring the essence of the divine expression. " Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

0 comments:

Post a Comment