Monday, February 14, 2011

Lil Wayne's Cockiest Quotes

Valentine's Day ...

Dear readers!

Today Valentine's Day and many do not like him. Because of the "purchase obligations". It is true also that a man always a "Thank You" or "I like you so" and can say that we could surprise a loved one with flowers. Year-round course. ;-)

Whether the Italian Bishop Valentine, who in the 3rd Century, assuming the marriage consent couples actually get married and they were not gifted with flowers from his garden, would have fallen, making the advertising industry of it, I leave at this point just open. By the way, the bishop was executed for that, he died, could one might think, for the love.

I personally like that day, he is like a small bright spot in February, gray, and perhaps for one or the other contemporaries of an inspiration, a person whom he particularly to send a small and loving message.


Hence my Valentine's message today is to all who have given me in recent months, joy to my eye, my friend and many other dear people in my life and my networks, I met and my day saved, sweetened and brought me to smile.


You

A man like you is rare.
If you want to hold you,
would not be possible.
So many facets, talents, abilities
together in your mind.
There are thousands of sparkling stars are in your being.
They are the ones that make you.
you are a light unto the people,
are filled with warmth, tolerance and warmth.
you a treasure among the people,
are simple, because you are there.
a human, loving and full of feeling.
A man like you is precious,
because he is respectful of the world,
along and care with others is.
You are a person you respect.
Valuable friend whom you love and appreciate them.
are living life thou
wear it with humor and vitality,
mischievous and full of bright ideas gladness thou
Do the world a bit more colorful,
provide them with warmth
and people bless with a smile.
What do you do you do with heart
and if you become a friend
do you give what you apart:
humanity, heart, love and friendship


. I wish you a beautiful Valentine's Day!
Regards
Birgit Bauer





text and image are protected by copyright as always! Reproduction or modification requires the permission of the author!

0 comments:

Post a Comment