Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Long Do You Charge Lumix Battery

Hot House Flower and Hothouse Flower

In spring 2011 gardening books appear under the category "fiction" like two different novels in German, which take in the original English edition of the same title, namely "Hothouse Flower".

Margot Berwin "Hot House Flowers," which I presented in Sofa Garden in August 2009 shall, in the German translation of any new titles. I'm already looking forward, whether I will captivate the magic and shaman in the German edition and will enjoy the latest book as holiday reading again!

The New American Library has chosen Lucinda Riley's novel "Hothouse Flower" the German title of "The Orchid House." A greenhouse, an orchid grower, orchid and a discovered during renovation work old diary are a central theme in the story. More content I write occasionally when I have finished reading the book. The reading is certainly very exciting and I wanted to read the English edition of the moment days with more than 24 hours to learn quickly how the novel ends!



Margot Berwin:
Hot House Flower
Fischer Verlag, 2011

Lucinda Riley: The Orchid House

Goldmann Verlag, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment