Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Get Invited To Mls Soccer Tryouts

Braco - love ...

"It is all around us, always within our reach, but we are looking for who knows where. Some believe that one should sacrifice himself for love, others that it is enough to give. But she's just always there, you just have to take only. One need only think of something beautiful and even the love is there. It comes spontaneously and we are slowly taken from her. It remains for as long as we deserve. "
JG Braco - After the great tragedy, p. 116

For half a year living near a young family. I greet the young mother each time, although it remains motionless and says nothing. I observe that her husband - probably by accident - is handicapped body. I see that structural measures are taken to the house. When I see the man, we smile and friendly greeting to us. I think understanding, how can one be so unkind ... like this woman ... The game goes on for months ... But at a meeting last week strikes me as if struck by lightning on the idea that the woman is full of shame because of her husband ... deep understanding and compassion to make in me wide and I love the woman at a time ... How do I see the woman again, she smiles at me and waved cordially to me ...

Whether this story is true or merely an interpretation that I do not know ... My knowledge of it is that alone understanding and compassion we show for the love ... so that we get this far, we often go through much more suffering ... each in his own way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment