Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quadriderm Nf For Dry Skin

For meene

Paar, gezeichnet von Käthe Kollwitz
drawn by Kathe Kollwitz

Hans-Georg Kaiser
For meene Käthe

- In the Berlin dialect -

(read, if I'm vaschieden)


If ick do piss me here
then, Kitty, take you meene
shoes and kick me in the pit rin, sin
where so many dimwitted.

nude ham me se jeboren, Katherine, and
jleich without beginning of plasticine.
First came the Hitler, then only low tide, and you with this
Dauerfleppe.

jeb But ick OOCH the spoon from
lieje here and then in my Jraab, non
then stand around with me, and Weener, search
yourself a another, jutste Kleene.

Because, if I as you visit Jeist,
because ick Jespenster never vafluche,
then you OOCH least one thing clear
det ick was the solution for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment