Sunday, March 21, 2010

Price For Jcpenney Salon Color

Braco - DVD "Golden Wave"

The DVD "Golden Wave" shows footage from Austria. Queues before the meeting with Braco-giving eye, here and there Braco's image appears transparent. The transforming activity Bracos implemented cinematically excellent ... the group of people from Braco ... the beautiful guitar sounds emerge from silence, like gaze of power. Spontaneous reactions of people touched by the encounter ... provide in interviews renowned scientists with theories of global scaling and quantum physics explanations for the mystery Braco ... people report how they attribute the positive changes in their lives with professional, personal, health stress for the encounter with Braco and express their gratitude.

My husband and I are looking forward to today's meeting with Braco-giving views in Congress in Zurich. After purchasing the ticket - what to cover the rental fee CHF 8 - for free, I turn now to the ticket, and am pleased with the preview that Braco 30 May 2010 from 8.30-15.30 clock the next time in Zurich is at the Convention Centre.

succeeds me during the whole session stay at Bracos view. And I see Braco very blurry. Sometimes seems to enlarge its form. I see a glow around him, even from his hands. During the meeting, I somehow see only energetically, the material world seems to dissolve - the room is filled with golden light. I find this session very long. Strangely, it seems to me like I was all-in - somehow will be one with the group and Braco. The rise and fall of Braco's chest seems to be in sync with my breath. Warm tears from the depth of slip through my eyes and wet my face. I feel very light and translucent. My feet tingle and feel very strongly as if asleep.

Bracos look to me like a tuner, which brings back the detuned strings of my soul in the natural harmonic sound. With a well-tuned instrument makes the game of life and joy of each song, whether quick, dramatic, exciting or swaying with its charms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment