Friday, March 26, 2010

Lab 6 Molecular Biology Answers

Icy dream

Winterfriedhof
photo by Hans-Georg Kaiser



Hans-Georg Kaiser
Icy dream

And when I dreamed of you,
as it did to me hurt so much.
I saw us slide ride,
I went with you on the lake.


We hurried on through the winter
to the north.
To bury your mother.
I said there is no word.


We took the cemetery
with only Tannnenzapfen.
I remember that I tempered
on return arguing with you.


You had golden wings
and you were so beautiful.
And yet I found your laughter
a little too obscene.


You've never been pure,
an angel, but not good.
You pulled me by the collar
and were full of cold anger.


you test pop with the whip
and screamed so terribly loud.
I was up for the slave.
And you for me, the bride.


You are now passed away long ago.
I now live alone.
You are only coming in dreams come
at night to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment