Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cake Ideas For Gay Man

about knitting stitches, knotted thoughts and a new project!

Dear Readers,

as you may know, my factory is not called "factory for words and wool. It links next to my work as an author, journalist and social media strategist, are words for the work as a woman on the needle. The knitting needle.
I have worked in recent years repeatedly for customers who want an individual look, as desired and unique manufacturing level by hand. Knitted.
can connect to the most excellent, because if I have a thought knots, I relaxed with him Drösler knitting hours later on.

The resulting a new idea, I would not have thought so, but I dream of a long rope master table, as it is known in the USA "Knitting - Cafe.
I have long engaged with the idea and as me the VHS in Abensberg asked me if I said after the great reading in October and because of my diversity that shapes my business plan, would like to make something new for the new program, I spontaneously and get now a trend to Abensberg that determines in secret is very widespread. Knitting.
I open with the VHS the first "knit Stammtisch" around here and am looking forward to it.

Even more, I am pleased that we were able to inspire the press for it. And so it is a complete report for future reference for you on my knitting blog: All about the new knitting meeting in Abensberg! !

writing trick end greetings
Birgit Bauer

0 comments:

Post a Comment