Sunday, April 4, 2010

Still Having Discomfort From Urethritis

Braco - Meeting in the dream

Das Erwachen, jenes Erwachen, von dem ich immer rede, bedeutet, in jedem Moment wach und bereit zu sein und sich jeder Situation zu stellen. Braco I'm at a venue of Braco, who is unknown to me. The man from Braco team are unknown to me. A woman unknown to me, the team takes me by the arm and brings me to Braco. Braco is doing a break and sits in a Panel. Before him he has the level of Ivica. The woman is gone again. I'm diagonally behind Braco and have no idea what to say now. I have thought of nothing but: "How are you?" to ask. It develops all the love I have felt during all previous Begegnuneng concentrated, collected in my heart. Overwhelmed, I say: "It's is absolutely great to be so close to you."

The best thing is that I awoke with the feeling in the morning and am still intensely felt.

"(...) we are everywhere surrounded by God. It is wherever we want, that he is. " (quote from Braco. After the great tragedy p. 65)

0 comments:

Post a Comment