Monday, January 4, 2010

Dry Flaky Scalp And Hairloss

The Christmas tree has to go!

Nia kristnaska arbo ornamita de Donjo

Hans-Georg Kaiser
The Christmas tree has to go!

will hear the sirens,
firecrackers popping, big fright, strikes a deep chord
me:
right! The Christmas tree has to go!

Fort tinsel, beads, lace,
continues the blazing bright lights,
away the needles out of the cracks!
pyramid does not need.

No more silence No more eating!
sobriety - the real hard!
bottles away and quickly forgotten -
because I was the feast of the rest

never chant I want more:
Come thou gentle Jesus so!
would rather die myself,
as the battle hard to be happy.

Never again will I
pray to the Virgin and Child.
First the bursting of the rockets
I realized - it turns the wind.

Never again I will rave about.
All this serves no purpose.
turmoil I feel, make noise angel
Go! The Christmas tree has to go!



www.schorschkultur.de/455.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment